perjantai 11. heinäkuuta 2014

Big Girls Don't Cry

Eli kuvasin tänään pienen musashotin :) En osaa pistää sellasta jännää palkkijuttua tähän, joten musiikki löytyy tosta linkistä jos viitsitte sen vaivautua laittamaan :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrXgrAgQ0U (Tää voi olla vähän tylsähkö ilman musiikkia)

The smell of your skin lingers on me now

You're probably on your flight back to your home town

I need some shelter of my own protection, baby

 To be with myself in center

Clarity, peace, serenity

I hope you know

I hope you know

That this has nothing to with you

It's personal, myself and I

We've got some straightenin' out to do

And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket

But I've got to get a move on with my life

It's time to be a big girl now

And big girls don't cry

Mitäs tykkäsitte? :) Pistäkääs vähän kommenttii alas ja ruvetkaa lukijoiksi ;)




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Tunnisteet